This made me laugh.

A friend once said to me. A picture tells a 1000 words, and a movement tells a 1000 pictures. Mark McGrath added to the age old statement which holds great meaning. The addition I loved and when I watched this video this morning it had a profound effect on me. During it I thought of my friend and what he said. His reference was to body movement at this time if I recall correctly, but I feel it speaks of people movements. No words can really discuss what is seen in the movie/video.

I guess why I am sharing it is because it makes sense for me in relation to what I have been attempting to describe of late. Attempting and poorly translating the state I have recent experiences or walked through, wondered past and even floated in. It does have a great deal to do we being out in the ocean for me and being away from life's busy-ness.

Comments