Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | UK News :: James Cracknell recovered after horror crash

Recently I heard about James Cracknell and his accident. Boy he was lucky and it is great to see that he is recovering. I got to know James back in 1997 first but later during 2000 spent more time with him and have really enjoyed catching up with he when ever I do. What he has been up to over the last number of years has been very cool. From athlete to adventurer. This recent challenge would have been difficult for all involved. As a father and husband I know my family worry when I am out on the road so we had a small sense of what James and his family might have been through. I wish him all the best for a great recovery and from this article this signs are positive.

Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | UK News :: James Cracknell recovered after horror crash

Comments