Lab Test: Here's To Finding New Levels Of Performance

Last week we did our first lab test for the season. Seems I am getting better certainly compared to last season. Actually I am way ahead of last season already, which I would have hope and I guess expected. Still its encouraging to see gains being made. At my age they say you can improve but I say stuff that I want to be better than ever in my career. Mentally, physically, emotionally and technically. If experience counts then great but on pure motivation and willingness to keep learning I want to live, train and prepare like its all new. The joy and excitement for being able to still be doing this is very real. It's now less than 10months to the Games and the time has come to step it up. So heres to making gains, being better and living fully.


Comments