Training Update: Staying positive

Today I did another lab test. This time it was a bike test and unlike last time before the holiday I didn't do a PB, but still put in a good effort. After the ergo test on the rowing machine late last week this at least provides a clear benchmark and shows that I am back into the swing of basic training.

Staying positive has been important and even a physio screen today before the bike test reminded me how far I have come since early in the year. Tomorrow I will have my first real rowing session in the club eight at Mercantile and I have to say I am looking forward to just getting in the boat with out any fuss and rowing like nothing worries me. Power of being positive is important and I can always reconsider things if these rows don't allow me to feel confident on the pathway forward.

Comments