Taking on a new challenge

In two days I will have attempted and hopefully complete the Melbourne to Warrnambool bike race. At this stage I an in very new territory. As a novice in relation bike racing when I say anything could happen I mean anything. Between the 200 competitors, the 265km distance, feed stations, support people, tactics and variety of road and weather conditions I am in for a treat. Did I say I am a novice well it could be an advantage and disadvantage. I am looking forward to the experience and certain realise how much learning will be happening along the road.

Comments

Lats said…
Race well drew.
Watch the little guys....
opps, they'll all be smaller than you.

Lats
Anonymous said…
Don't forget next Saturday Bud - good luck!
Reggie said…
Enjoy the challenge and the experience...with the wind at your back!!
Reggie