Thursday, October 22, 2009

Taking on a new challenge

In two days I will have attempted and hopefully complete the Melbourne to Warrnambool bike race. At this stage I an in very new territory. As a novice in relation bike racing when I say anything could happen I mean anything. Between the 200 competitors, the 265km distance, feed stations, support people, tactics and variety of road and weather conditions I am in for a treat. Did I say I am a novice well it could be an advantage and disadvantage. I am looking forward to the experience and certain realise how much learning will be happening along the road.

3 comments:

Lats said...

Race well drew.
Watch the little guys....
opps, they'll all be smaller than you.

Lats

Anonymous said...

Don't forget next Saturday Bud - good luck!

Reggie said...

Enjoy the challenge and the experience...with the wind at your back!!
Reggie

del.cio.us LINKS