Might still be some life in these old bones

Have to admit I had not posted here for a long long time. Just put up the video interview from Cycling Maven, Mark Ferguson and now just adding a little something extra here.

Check out the linkedin post I wrote about the Melbourne to Warrnambool Classic:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/getting-out-your-comfort-zone-drew-ginn

To add to what I wrote there I thought a few things would be interesting to share.

It was the first time since London that I felt able to really operate at a high level in a competition. It reminded me why I miss rowing. I just love the feeling of being on the limit when pressure is on as it brings up some many great memories. The thing about being able to even compete is joyful and in terms of sharpened focus and holding awareness as some many things were happening around is bloody unreal.


Comments