What else has been happening?

Well as token manager I was a pretty good follower. To explain I was asked if I would assist by managing a cycling team for Bike Hub. The team was had Robbie McEwen as it's main ride which was cool as I knew Robbie from years ago at the Australian Institute of Sport. Back when we were all kids working to get into our early teams. So as token manager I worked out toward the end that I could assist in some area's and had a huge amount of learning to do in other area's. The fact is I was a fish out of water and yet I loved being involved. Christian Ryan, Matt Long and I started a bike store with Bike Hub just over 8 months ago and this was an opportunity to promote the Bike Hub brand and also our store. I love my riding but the criterium racing is a whole different world to what I do for training so I was fascinated. This image book is what I have put together from the photography took who we got to come along. It is a mix our rides from a stores team and the guys who I assisted in the pro race.

Comments

sex999 said…
Steve Ballmer said…
... well written people, I enjoy a good, interesting blog!
electric bike said…
Thanks for your information!!
wikiplugs said…
Hello Blogger,

Ever thought how nice it would have been if you could show some random posts from your blog,somewhere inside your blog ?
Something which crawls more posts/stories than normal RSS limit ?

check some examples at

website: www.13above.com (See the Vertical Banner Here on the right panel…)
and blog: emailbookmarking.blogspot.com (... and also Horizontal Banner Here on the top)

Just have a look and then visit http://www.wikiplugs.com/labs/index.html to grab your free copy today. (Limited Offer)

Thanks
Admin
Wikiplugs

Popular Posts