This Blog...Drew Ginn, Rowing, Philosophy, Psycology, Life

Well I have to say I am surprised at the interest this blog is receiving for outside Australia. I understand that by putting it out there that anyone can read it, but I never thought that some many of you from other countries would be reading it. Some of the comments I have received have been very positive. Since many more people are reading than I initially expected I want to make sure I stay true to the intent I had when I first began posting. Also I want to ensure that we as a collective make the most of this opportunity. So if any of you have suggestion for me about how I can improve this blog please let me know. You can email me at:

drewginn@gmail.com

See it as away we can work together to make the most of my journal. I will continue to capture the experiences I have and to write about things that I am passionate about.

Until next time,

Keep on moving

Drew

Comments