Been busy...

This is a brief update...

Life as been hectic and much of the time I have been balancing my
energy between the various things involved.

Balance is an unusual aspect. Hot and cold, calm and emotional,
thinking and feeling, action and reflection, and the list goes on.
Family time is interesting with two kids wanting and need attention
and interation. It's fun and intense. Work is a balance between the
expectations and needs of a client and my own. Energy out and energy
in is like playing some game. Give some and take some. The influences
are extraordinary both inside and out.

Today I am working with a group around the theme of going to the next
level. This to is a balance between many factors and forces.
Practicalities and imaginings...

Things have been busy but it's great to be fuelled and feeling like I
am making a difference.

Comments